Moon might be smiling on us,stars blinking eyes,rain pouring it's happy tears all over the season of love.
There was a time when I was shy,
Can't you just take me somewhere high.
Feeling of loneliness was prevailing and contemplating your eyes,
Might not be right to say it so just "hi's and bye's".
Skies were getting cold and weather pretty blue,
My situation of convoluted and each path skew.
Never seen such a diamond in my life,
Glowing bright and spreading light.
Dimming shadows and summit of helplessness,
Can't you just move away doing recklessness.
Time was fading my persistence,
And you were busy in Ur earphones,
I can't just get over you tillI have my existence.
So chitting chatting with people around,
Waiting for you to give me a gaze,
Fed up with hidden ways and your unexpected maze.
College wasnt so boring as unusually I got affected by you,
Affection is all I wanted still not having any clue.
Exams passed,you topping them and repeating the pattern,
Everyone happy for you but not me,moon and Saturn.
Moon and Saturn were ready to accept you as my future,
Moon to spread dimlight in my darkness and Saturn to give his ring,
Oh god,I'm dying for u and the chorus of "hero" you sing.
She graduated and left the town,
I waiting to tell her the truth on the down.
Never she came and never I forgot her,
Life has endless truths but I can't get over her!
No comments:
Post a Comment